Recovery of loss-making enterprises
• Analysis of the structure of the enterprise:
- analysis of the structure of revenues;
- analysis of the cost structure;
- analysis of processes in the enterprise.
After this analysis, there are two options: the optimization of the existing structure or building a new structural model.
• Restoration of lost confidence in the short term can often be achieved by attracting external executives with relevant experience;
• In many cases, all the key functions in an enterprise must be supported or even changed. Our experts take responsibility for negotiations with customers and suppliers. We perform inspection of contracts for the implementation of ongoing projects and conduct further negotiations on establishing favourable terms. Effective and trusting negotiations with lenders and credit insurers are also crucial to the success of the reforms;
• Negotiations with employee representatives for short-term coordination of costs;
• Creating transparent financial structures, including calculations reflecting all costs to get an idea about the liquidity position of the company and to develop the business plans necessary to continue the activities of the enterprise. They are crucial for any further support not only by banks but also by major customers and suppliers;
• Cost savings in the short term, process optimization and quality assurance are the foundation of a successful turnaround;
• Advice on legal and tax issues in terms of company structures, optimization of the tax base, questions of liability, cases of bankruptcy, using proxies or representatives in bankruptcy on their own responsibility.