Finding a job is mostly simple in words, but not in practice, especially when you want to get the best job. The best job makes us happy, motivated and competitive. Here you can find some useful tips on how to find the best career opportunity to win.
• Prepare a professional CV, specifically describing your education, work experience, professional and personal skills. Decide in views of the position whether you can use a ready format or a creative layout. Remember to keep your spelling, proper expression and specifics in meaning.
• Be selective and targeted for future positions and employers. Look for information on employer, be interested in their activities and if what they offer really meets your expectations.
• Apply not only in career sites. Make a direct connection to desired companies, participate in job fairs and open days.
• Prepare for the interview - get to know the company and the position. Be on time for the meeting. Answer clearly and accurately to the questions. Ask if you do not understand a question. Point out what you will contribute to the development of the company. Make a good impression. Prepare questions related to the position and the company that excite you.
• Carefully consider when you hear the proposal, whether it is satisfying or not. Consider the image of the company, the specifics of the position, the possibility of development and application of knowledge, training opportunities, pay, location of work. In your favour is to be aware of the answers to these questions before you say "yes" to the proposal.